LuganoPhotoDays Festival Photo Contest 2016
The contest is organised by LuganoPhotoDays in collaboration with Fondazione Vicari. You may submit a reportage consisting of 8 photos.
- open: February 15, 2016 at 00:00:00 (GMT+1)
- close: May 15, 2016 at 23:59:59 (GMT+1)
- registration fee: CHF 25.-
- for all professional and non-professional photographers
- theme: reportage
- number of photos to submit: 8
- application on: www.photocontest.ch
- read the rules on the website
- Daphné Anglès, picture editor New York Times (France / USA)
- Lars Boering, director World Press Photo (The Neetherlands)
- Elena Boille, vicedirettrice e responsabile del dipartimento fotografico Internazionale (Italia)
- Inas Fayed, editor in chief LFI magazine (Germany)
- Mindaugas Kavaliauskas, director Kaunas Photo Festival (Lithuania)
The registration fee is CHF 25.