Linux Foundation Online Course - Introduction to Linux
Length: 8 weeks
Effort: Most users will find that thoroughly covering the material will take anywhere from 40 to 60 hours
Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Video Transcripts: English
Upon completion of this training you should have a good working knowledge of Linux, from both a graphical and command line perspective, allowing you to easily navigate through any of the major Linux distributions. You will be able to continue your progress as either a user, system administrator or developer using the acquired skill set.
Join the 250,000+ students who are already enrolled in this course and start your Linux journey.
What you'll learn
- A good working knowledge of Linux
- How to navigate through major Linux distributions
- System configurations and graphical interface of Linux
- Basic command line operations
- Common applications of Linux