JPMorgan Chase & Co. Winter Internship Programme
J.P. Morgan has a long-standing reputation for doing first-class business in a first-class way. Combining a proud legacy with innovative and strategic thinking, we help companies grow and markets develop. We have an exceptional team of employees collaborating globally to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs.
We operate in 100 countries, and hold global leadership positions across our businesses. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career. Be part of it.
Our winter internship offers you a unique insight into what it’s like to work at J.P. Morgan. You’ll be exposed to different parts of the business, giving you a multi-dimensional perspective of the company and the industry, as well as a good grounding in your chosen area of work.
You’ll be involved in training and orientation sessions led by expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals who train our full-time graduates. You will receive guidance, feedback and will job shadow in a particular business area.
Many full-time J.P. Morgan graduates are hired from our winter internship programme.
At J.P. Morgan we have winter internship opportunities available in the following business areas:
- Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets)
- Markets (Sales, Trading & Equities Research)
- Technology (Applications Development & Support)
- Business Management
- Operations (Middle Office)
Who should apply
- We recruit from all academic disciplines.
- You must be in your final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Team players and future leaders with exceptional drive
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Logical well organised
- Highly motivated, confident individuals.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
How to apply
Apply via our website at jpmorgan.com/careers
You will need to complete our online application form for the business area you wish to apply to. You will only be able to submit one application to one business area.
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: