JOOMAG AM LLC is looking for an imaginative, resourceful and enthusiastic UI Designer to help the company create great products that blend ease of use with powerful feature sets all with an unsurpassed attention to detail. The company is looking for candidates that have profound experience, and a deep appreciation for and ability to create simple solutions to complex problems.
- Create engaging, easy-to-use design solutions that address complex business and user needs;
- Gather requirements to analyze user and business needs, and set scope and interface strategies;
- Produce interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, beautiful comps;
- Work closely with Engineering teams through development and implementation cycles;
- Flesh out icons, navigation systems, content pages, and other components of a user's experience;
- Work with user researcher to create user centered approaches to design problems.
- Educational background in interaction design, human-computer interaction, graphic design or similar;
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Balsamiq, Invision, and other related business design tools;
- Well-versed person in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- Advanced knowledge of typography and composition; design layout and color theory;
- Exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail;
- Knowledge of the latest trends in UX design;
- Outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions for web, desktop applications and/ or mobile devices;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the company's team of Engineers and end-users, to conceive, develop and present brilliant interactions and elegant experiences;
- Portfolio or dribble account containing examples of work demonstrating the items listed above.
Highly competitive, depending on previous experience and skills.