Joint Venture with Regent’s International School, Bangkok
Regent’s International School, Bangkok
Global Bridge School, Yerevan
Regent’s International School, Yerevan
For the Regent's International School, Yerevan
A-levels Business Studies
teachers are required
Regent's International School, Yerevan is opening a new A Level Faculty teaching Mathematics, Economics and Business related subjects in September 2018. The teachers will be responsible for designing and delivering the programs in their relevant fields.
The successful candidate must have experience of teaching Mathematics, Economics and/or Business Studies up to A level and/or IB level.
Head of Faculty
Reporting to the Head of School
- Responsibility for all matters pertaining to policy, day-to-day administrative organisation and curriculum issues.
- To ensure the faculty follows the relevant requirements of the English National Curriculum.
- To ensure that all A level examination subjects are efficiently and effectively delivered.
- To ensure the subject is taught effectively and efficiently in all areas.
- To exemplify the school philosophy and to ensure the school mission is understood and supported.
- Represent and promote the Faculty.
- To assist in the leadership of the school.
- Manage, implement, update and evaluate the effectiveness of schemes of work.
- Manage and develop assessment, recording and reporting.
- To lead and monitor the department ensuring that colleagues are working to agreed approaches and content.
- To appraise faculty members.
- To ensure all department resources and records are maintained and up to date.
- To assist where applicable in providing training and professional development needs of staff within the faculty.
- Provide and maintain an effective communication process and disseminate information efficiently.
- Build the confidence of colleagues, empathise with their interests, concerns and needs.
- Address staff briefings and meetings as required.
- To attend meetings of various committees as required.
- To effectively deal directly with the parents of students in the school as required
- To assist in the testing and interviewing of potentially new pupils within the Admissions process.
- Writing references and recommendations for students when required.
- To undertake responsibilities which can be reasonably expected from the leadership of the school.
How to apply
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below this announcement. In cover letter please specify the position you are applying for.
Application deadline: 30 April 2018