- 5+ years software engineering experience;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Expertise with browser performance best practices: DOM rendering, script and asset load optimizations;
- Experience with Sass or LESS CSS transpilers;
- Experience developing with REST APIs, JSON/XML data manipulation, Ajax, and cross-origin issues/solutions;
- Experience with Git including merging, rebasing, cherry-pick and pull-request branch strategy;
- Experience with Node.js, React, and AngularJS is a plus;
- Good sense of what is required of a great user interface;
- Good knowledge of English.
Highly competitive, depending on previous experience and skills.