JOOMAG AM LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Flash Developer who will become a part of the company’s team. The ideal candidate is a strong-team player that can be counted on to develop innovative solutions as well as champion best practices and approaches. As a senior member it is expected that the candidate will be able to mentor and work with more junior members of the team provide oversight and direction.
- Work with the developers to identify & deliver tasks, managing production & deliverables within the team;
- Program in clear, structured and well organized style;
- Organize code reviews, best practices applying within the team;
- Maintain existing ActionScript libraries by making sure they support current and future company needs.
- At least 3 years of experience in object oriented development using Adobe Flash and AS3;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Knowledge and clean understanding of object oriented design patterns;
- Deep knowledge of AS3, Adobe AIR / Adobe Flash Player internals;
- Filling comfortable in diving in to the existing code, debugging and correct solution applying within the limited time;
- Experience with Git including merging, rebasing, cherry-pick and pull-request branch strategy;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus;
- Experience in C++ is a plus.
Highly competitive, depending on previous experience and skills.