- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions for Android platforms;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of mobile applications;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Manage individual tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Work closely within a team of developers and product managers;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP concepts;
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Android mobile applications development using Android SDK. iOS platform experience is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience in using RESTful API and JSON;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Strong debugging and analytical skill.
- Ability to be a team-player, to contribute independently, and to collaborate with tech-savvy professionals.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with C and C++ development is a big plus
- English language skills, both written and spoken
To apply for this position, please send a letter of intent with last updated and detailed CV in PDF format addressing relevant qualifications and experience to:firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please write APPLICATION FOR SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.