JOOMAG AM LLC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Android Developer who will become a part of the company's team and contribute to all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initiation, through to developing, testing and launching.
- 3 and more years of experience in Android Development;
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android;
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts and coding algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Good knowledge of English.