BetConstruct is looking for a detail oriented Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring quality issues by identifying the defects, documenting, tracking and resolving them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in related field
- At least 2 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Experience with Issue tracking system/ JIRA bug tracking
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Solid knowledge of the QA techniques, testing concepts, methodologiesStrong understanding of System Development Life Cycle
- Experience in testing WPF applications, back-ends, SQL databases (execute queries) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix environments is a plus
- Experience using different testing tools (jmeter, jprofiler, selenium, etc.); ability to adapt with and learn quickly any other testing tool is a plus
- Agile/SCRUM development/testing and software release experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with team members
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Write and execute manual test scripts
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to email@example.com e-mail address with a note of "QA Engineer" in the subject line.