TITLE: Postgraduate Trainee at the Department of Training and Development
DURATION: 3-6 months with possible prolongation
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Rosgosstrakh Armenia" ICJSC is looking for a creative and enthusiastic person with strong organizational skills and willingnessto learn and share the obtained knowledge and skills with target groups. She/he will be involved in design, organization and implementation of trainings as well as in various processes carried out in the Training and Development department.
- Participate in the process of trainings conduction according to corporate programs
- Participate in preparing the training programs in cooperation with insurance specialists
- Maintain training schedule
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Participate in the establishment of employees’ development plan
- Perform other tasks relating to the Department of Training and Development
- Higher education/1st -2ndyear postgraduate students, students doing master’s degree/
- At least one yearof internship/work experience inin similar position orconducting various trainings
- Excellent listening and presentation skills as well as excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to understand detailed information
- Goal-oriented, team player
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and Russian languages
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Confident in using standard Office Software (Excel, Word, Power point) and curious to learn new tools
- Sales experience is a plus
- Additional education in organizing and conducting trainings is desirable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title "Trainee at the Department of Training and Development" in the subject line.
ABOUT COMPANY: "Rosgosstrakh Armenia" Insurance CJSC was established within the framework of implementation of the CIS market entry strategy of Rosgosstrakh (Russia). For more information, please visit the website: www.rgs.am.