- Creating the visual language for PicsArt’s user experience and interaction design;
- Creating a visual design language for a wide range of activities including labs projects, social, discovery, collaboration, engagement and communication;
- Contributing assets and solutions to usability studies that validate design goals;
- Identifying and creatively solving usability edge cases pertaining to responsive design and different device and display types;
- Working with engineering, product, and design leads to painstakingly craft pixel-perfect designs that delight hundreds of millions of people;
- Developing solutions for PicsArt marketing, brand and visual content needs;
- Supporting PicsArt community of creatives through the generation of visual assets, design materials, and content that gets posted internally to the community.
- Experience shipping beautifully-designed consumer product;
- Some work with Android and iOS platforms;
- Passion for PicsArt’s mission and ways to further enrich the product while simplifying and beautifying the experience;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Ability to quickly shift focus;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Experience with Sketch 3;
- Not afraid of constructive criticism.
To apply for this position, please send a letter of intent with last updated and detailed CV in PDF format addressing relevant qualifications and experience to:email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please write APPLICATION FOR JUNIOR MOBILE VISUAL UI/UX DESIGNER. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.