BetConstruct is looking for a professional front-end developer to join its Marketing department. The candidate will be responsible for developing CMS features and assisting the marketing team in creating/editing additional pages/features for the company's website.
Things you’ll do:
- Build sophisticated interfaces and identify all the elements of user experience
- Build and maintain CMS characteristics
- Contribute to the marketing team's objectives by providing guidance on implementation of required features
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Experience working with Joomla
- Strong sense of UI/ UX interaction design and the design process, good understanding of usability
Excited? Then go ahead and send that updated CV to our email@example.com email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for the “JOOMLA Developer” position in the subject line.