We are hiring an iOS Developer!!!
Together with our big professional team, you will unleash your creativity on engineering iOS applications of the company products, participating in the full software development lifecycle.
- Participate in iOS related software development projects
- Build custom interfaces on iOS
- Continuously review technologies that meet client goals and objectives
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 1 year of iOS development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, and OOP concepts
- Knowledge and experience in iOS SDK
- Understanding of iOS frameworks and iOS software design patterns
- Experience of developing and deploying production iOS apps
- Experience working with SQL /SQLite databases
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort
- Understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on iOS
Excited? Then go ahead and send that updated CV to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for “iOS Developer” position in the subject line.