DEPARTMENT: Development Department / Client Relationship Management (CRM) Team
JOB TITLE: CRM Junior Specialist
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract;
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank employees
- Career growth and development opportunities within the team, the Bank and the Group
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1 year of experience working for a consulting firm, a financial institution, or IT company (experience in customer service preferable)
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- University degree in management, IT, finance, social sciences
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: Ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the “S” grade of the bank remuneration scheme.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete and enclose the application form and the CV by pressing APPLY ONLINEbutton.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed