DEPARTMENT: Development Department / Client Relationship Management (CRM) Team
JOB TITLE: CRM Specialist
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract;
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank employees
- Career growth and development opportunities within the team, the Bank and the Group
Ameriabank’s CRM Team is seeking an experienced and goal-oriented professional with strong communication skills, ability to coordinate work across teams, and the technical aptitude needed to manage internal and external customer relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhancement, branding, promotion, support, sustaining and development of unique client service quality culture at Ameriabank.
- Initiation, launch and implementation of various projects and works aimed at enhancing the customer service quality, improvement of methodologies, customer service standards and general service principles.
- Identify strengths and issues of the front – line personnel; drive and develop better behavioral patterns in service quality;
- Present multi-channel, complex proposals and solutions to increase, enhance and sustain the service quality in each Branch of the Bank;
- Through regular monitoring identify gaps in customer service quality in each branch, possible reasons, propose solutions and action plans and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals with requirements specifications, deliverables, project plans, post-project activities;
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute unique and sustainable service quality training and testing programs;
- Develop methodologies, training materials, case studies, FAQ’s as well as testing materials, schedule and conduct the training programs, post-training evaluation, testing;
- Lead service quality trainings and workshops, which include the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations;
- Participate in CRM software development projects with internal clients, including solution definition, determination of business and functional requirements, drafting functional requirement sheets, liaison with IT services for implementation, testing and handover;
- Act as a user advocate to ensure CRM system’s overall usability and adoption;
- Provide thorough and insightful analytics and reports on projects under his/her management;
- Orientation towards customers and/or markets
- Comfort leading in a complex, changing, networked business environment
- Pragmatic approach to getting things done
- Goal-oriented project management
- Experience in an information-based CRM environment
- Practical experience managing customer-driven change programmes
- 3+years of experience working for a consulting firm, a financial institution, or a business / leadership training company
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time in Armenia and NKR
- University degree in management, finance, accounting;
- Strong knowledge of business ethics, etiquette and client service specifics
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: Ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the “S” grade of the bank remuneration scheme.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete and enclose the application form and the CV by pressing APPLY ONLINEbutton.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed