DEPARTMENT: Development Department / Client Relationship Management (CRM) Team
JOB TITLE: CRM Specialist
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract;
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefit package applicable to Ameriabank employees
- Career growth and development opportunities within the team, the Bank and the Group
Ameriabank’s CRM Team is seeking an experienced and goal-oriented professional with strong communication skills, ability to coordinate work across teams, and the technical aptitude needed to manage internal and external customer relationships.
- Orientation towards customers and/or markets
- Comfort leading in a complex, changing, networked business environment
- Pragmatic approach to getting things done
- Goal-oriented project management
- Experience in an information-based CRM environment
- Practical experience managing customer-driven change programmes
- 3+years of experience working for a consulting firm, a financial institution, or a business / leadership training company
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time in Armenia and NKR
- University degree in management, finance, accounting;
- Strong knowledge of business ethics, etiquette and client service specifics
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: Ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the “S” grade of the bank remuneration scheme.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete and enclose the application form and the CV by pressing APPLY ONLINEbutton.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed