DEPARTMENT: Development Department
JOB TITLE: Client Outreach Specialist
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: the incumbent will be responsible for regular development and updating of the potential, existing and lost clients databases and identification of the target group needs,, arranging meetings and presenting the products and services, as well as preparation of Client Outreach Team reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and update the databases on the potential, existing and lost clients, resources, partners and propose effective tools to attract potential clients
- Collect client-related information using internal and external sources and check it vs. the data available in the blacklist database
- Prepare representation and promotional collateral, including print materials, letters and proposals to clients, PPT presentations, etc.
- Arrange meetings and visits to enlarge client outreach, represent the bank and promote its services by providing detailed product description for further cooperation, sell the bank products
- Ensure the client outreach benchmarks as defined by the annual plan
- Assist in establishment of long-term relationship with clients
- Arrange corporate client-oriented events, inform clients of latest news and new offerings, handle special campaigns and corporate souvenirs, if needed, etc.
- Report monthly on the works performed by the Client Outreach Team
- University degree in economy, management, finance or marketing
- Work experience related to SME lending
- Microsoft Office PPT creation and design skills
- Project development and management skills
- General knowledge of banking legislation of RA
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking
- Strong commitment to work
- Team-player skills and ability to cooperate
- Ability to multitask, manage complex issues on-schedule, result-driven performance
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete and enclose the application form and the CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE button.