BAB Program Coordinator
- Provide course registration and program advising and counsel to undergraduate business majors, which involves group meetings, individual student meetings, advising on course selection, career path opportunities .
- Provide regulatory advice and compile assessment reports for disciplinary action in collaboration with the Program Chair and Dean.
- Provide assistance related to exchange studies, advice on suitable courses. Distribute study abroad guides, monitor applications. Regularly monitor their progress during their time abroad and continue to provide student support whilst abroad.
- Arrange and manage undergraduate open house events as well as pre-registration advising sessions.
- Work closely with BAB Program Chair and undergrad faculty to implement joint initiatives and ensure that complex situations are submitted to P.C. for disposition.
- Coordinate BAB exam organization process in liaison with CBE administration and Registrar’s office.
- Assist the program chair in updating the program related materials (goals, learning outcomes, course description) for annual review as well as program publicity booklets and other materials in compliance with AUA policy. Be responsible for content and updating of the BAB web page alongside the program chair.
- Communicate program-specific needs to the AUA Center for Student Success (related to academic skills development) and ACDO (related to career development and job search enhancement skills) and work closely with these departments in designing and running workshops on defined topics, and developing various social and cultural events for BAB students. Coordinate with other units in AUA on behalf of advising and program planning including GE, English and Communications etc. Work closely with the ACDO and maintain contact with BAB graduates, track job placements, develop cooperation initiatives etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and Curriculum Vitae by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references.
Applications must be received by August 15, 2016 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution