Application deadline: 5:45pm; September 26, 2016
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Office of Admissions, Recruitment, and International Student Affairs
Position: Admissions Counselor
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for supporting the recruitment of students at the undergraduate and graduate levels in the Office of Admissions at the American University of Armenia. The Admissions Counselor reports directly to the Director of Admissions.
- Undergraduate degree.
- One year of experience in related areas (preferably in an academic setting).
- Fluency in English and Armenian. Russian is a plus.
- Very good writing skills in English and Armenian.
- Extremely attentive to detail.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong administrative, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with faculty, staff, and applicants.
- Ability to deliver presentations in English and Armenian.
- Ability to take initiative, act independently, and work in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Highly responsible.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Ability to handle high levels of work with a smile.
- Ability and willingness to perform administrative tasks throughout the year.
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution