Application deadline: 5:45pm; September 26, 2016
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Office of Admissions, Recruitment, and International Student Affairs
Position: Admissions and Operations Officer
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 2 – 5 years of working experience in related areas (preferably in academic setting).
- Fluency in Armenian, English, and Russian.
- Excellent online media communication skills (email, social networks, etc.).
- Very good writing skills in English and Armenian.
- Extremely attentive to details.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with faculty, staff, and applicants.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong Databasing Skills.
- Knowledge of MailChimp highly preferred.
- Some knowledge of programming preferred.
- Ability to give effective presentations in English and Armenian.
- Ability to take initiative, act independently, and work in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Highly responsible.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Ability to handle high levels of work with a smile.
- Ability and willingness to perform administrative tasks throughout the year.
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution