Application deadline: 5:45pm; October 28, 2016
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week, maternity leave replacement)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Serve as a receptionist responding to phone and walk-in inquiries, greeting visitors, and interacting with students, faculty and staff.
- Assist the department head/staff/faculty by scheduling appointments, preparing documents, letters, memos, announcements, making copies and scanning documents, assisting in cultural and other special events, etc.
- Maintain files and records of correspondence, reports, courses, policies, e-mail listings, students, faculty, alumni files, and other contacts.
- Maintain a filing system for documents and course materials. To be able to acquire working knowledge of Moodle to assist with course management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel, and car. Set appointments and provide materials and reports needed for trips.
- Prepare expense reports, invoices, and other required University forms. Assure completeness, accuracy, attachments, and signatures; log and track expenses as required.
- Coordinate meetings, reserve appropriate room/classroom and audio-visual equipment; take minutes at meetings, schedule appointments.
- Provide translation to and from English and Armenian, as needed.
- Maintain a pleasant and welcoming office reception area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution