Submit all materials using SfN's award nomination site. Include the following:
- One nomination letter
- Maximum of two optional letters of recommendation.
- One letter must include a summary of past, present, and future research (two-page maximum).
- Current CV
Nominations for the 2015 award are due Wednesday, June 3.
- Nominees with a PhD or MD (or equivalent) that have completed fewer than 10 years of full-time work (Time taken off for child-rearing does not count in these totals. Part-time work and other special circumstances are evaluated at the discretion of the committee.)
- Candidates working in non-academic environments if their work is published and meets academic standards
- Nominees cannot have received university tenure before nomination deadline.
- Nominations of women are especially encouraged.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: