ITN CORE and EFCE Summer School on Chiral Crystallisation, Resolution & Deracemization
The programme is not yet complete; topics and speakers will include:
- Introduction to Chirality, Prof Elias Vlieg, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Thermodynamics and Phase Diagrams, Prof Gerard Coquerel, University of Rouen, France
- Nucleation,Prof Joop terHorst, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Growth Mechanisms, Dr. Willem van Enckevort, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Crystallography of Chiral Compounds, Dr. René de Gelder, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Processes to separate enantiomers, Prof. Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern, Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet, Germany
- Viedma ripening - experiment and theory, Dr. Hugo Meekes, Prof Elias Vlieg, Radboud University, Netherlands
The school will include a poster session for participants, a lab tour and excursion
Participants from academia, industry and alike are invited to join. The fee covers the lectures, daily coffee and lunch breaks and the excursion plus school dinner; accommodation is not included.
Registration fee: € 350
The summer school will be held in the Huygens Building of the Faculty of Science, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Questions and comments are welcome. Please contact email@example.com
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.