International Undergraduate Summer School 2016
The John Innes Centre, The Sainsbury Laboratory and The Genome Analysis Centre provide UK and non-UK students the unique opportunity to spend the summer on their research programme in plant, microbial and computational biology.
Students are housed together to encourage a community atmosphere and an enjoyable research experience. The 2016 Programme will run from 3rd July to 27th August 2016.
Applications for the 2016 programme will open on 19th October 2015.
Any applications or references received after this deadline will not be counted.
- 8 weeks research training
- Free accommodation plus weekly stipend of £200
- Follow an interdisciplinary research programme of training, research, talks, seminars and weekly social events with a group of like minded young scientists
- Carry out research in a world-leading institute and work with internationally recognised scientists
- Work in state of the art facilities
- Gain new skills and laboratory experience
- Join a community of over 300 young researchers
- Enhance your CV
- Spend your summer in the fine City of Norwich
- Use of on-site recreational facilities including outdoor pool, racquet courts and water sports.
- Open to UK and international students
Applicants should be registered on a degree course. Students in their first or final year of study are not eligible.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: