Since 2006, the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud is hosting animated film authors in residency. These writing residencies are financed by the Region Pays de la Loire, the «Odyssée» program of the Association of Cultural Encounter Centres for the international residents and the Cultural Affairs Direction of Pays de la Loire for the French residents.
The writing residency allows authors to immerse themselves one month into their work without caring about material constraints in a peaceful and inspiring atmosphere and enable them to meet and exchange with other artists in residency. The call for applications applies to projects of short, medium or full length films. It applies particularly to the different steps of writing (scenario, graphic, music…).
The residency period will last from the 1st to the 31th of october 2016.
The application file has to be composed of :
• a cover letter (justifying the necessity of a time dedicated to writing within the project process)
• the presentation of the project that will be developed during the residency at Fontevraud
• a portfolio of your work
• your previous films (in digital format or online)
• a CV/Resume
The application must only be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com
– for foreign candidates, October 19th, 2015 (jury on november)
– for french candidates, April 4th, 2016 (jury on may)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: