International Postgraduate Scholarship
International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate degree applicants and are worth half the tuition fees (e.g. 50% discount on fees, for 2016/17 intake this amounts to between £5,400 and £5,900). The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five. International Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded by the decision of the University Committee and are based on academic merit and social and community involvement.
Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high results in their final degree classification and can demonstrate high academic achievement, active university, society and community involvement, and future aspirations to enhance the social and economic development of the applicant’s home country.
International Postgraduate Scholarship applications are awarded on submission of the International Scholarship Application Form and relevant supporting documentation. The applications are reviewed in the month after the deadline by the Liverpool Hope University Student Finance Committee.
Applications should demonstrate how you have actively contributed to the life of your previous university, how you are actively involved in your community and your society, and how you will contribute to the future social and economic development of your home country, plus how you will contribute to university life at Liverpool Hope.
How to apply
Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Liverpool Hope postgraduate taught degree programme and complete the International Scholarship Application Form with attached documentation (e.g. copy of final degree certificate and academic reference). If you do not hold an offer of admission you are not eligible.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship are only available to applicants paying full international tuition fees. Citizens of the UK, EU and EEA are not eligible to apply.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship are deducted from the standard tuition fee and student will be invoiced for the net tuition fee due.
- Applicants must submit an International Scholarship Application Form to Postgraduate and International Admissions by email to email@example.com
- The International Scholarship Application Form should be accompanied by relevant supporting documents (eg final degree certificate and academic reference).
For September entry
- International PG Scholarship - applications must be received by 3rd June 17.00 GMT
For January entry
- For the International PG Scholarship - applications must be received by 28th October 17.00 GMT
Please note that the University is unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful scholarship applications.
To apply online, please click on the "Further official information" below.