The Royal Photographic Society (RPS) has launched a call for entries for the 2016 International Images for Science.
"We are looking for the best pictures to celebrate the art of photographing science. We want to see your pictures showing any aspect of science; showing how science is done, images used to record scientific information, images that depict science concepts learnt at school or from your own investigations".
There are no categories for different scientific fields; the competition supports images from all scientific disciplines. There is no limit on the number of entires.
The competition is open to anyone.
1st May 2016
The competition is free to enter.
• Gold Medal (26 and Over): £1,000
• Silver Medal (26 and Over): £750
• Bronze Medal (26 and Over): £500
• Gold Medal (18-25) - £750
• Gold Medal (17 and Under): £500 towards photography equipment
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: