ICSP Scholarships, University of Oregon
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO THE INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL SERVICE PROGRAM 2016-17
International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $9,000 - $27,000. ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program. Cultural service can include speaking or giving demonstrations to schools or community groups about the heritage and culture of your country or participating in international events on campus.
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
2. Two recommendation forms. You are responsible for making sure that your recommendations are submitted in English on or before January 15, 2016. Please be sure that your recommender uses the same name that is on your ICSP application. Recommendation letters submitted to the office of Admissions can NOT be used for your ICSP Application.
- Evaluators can submit this form online. Please provide them with this link:https://international.uoregon.edu/recommendation/
- Evaluators can submit this form by mail. Print off the ICSP Recommendation Form by clicking here.
• PROBLEMS SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE?
If you are unable to submit this form online please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 541.346.3206.