Honours Scholarships 2016
Honours programs located at AMREP, Alfred campus, Commercial Rd, Melbourne:
• The Alfred hospital
• Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute
• Burnet Institute
• Monash University School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
• Monash University Central Clinical School
• To be eligible, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or humanitarian visa, or an international student.
• Applicants should be completing a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science (or similar) at the end of 2015, having achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 80% across their undergraduate study.
• Applicants must be intending to enrol in a full-time Honours program at AMREP through Monash University in 2016.
• Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
• This scholarship cannot be deferred.
• Applicants cannot hold this scholarship and another Monash Honours scholarship at the same time.
Recipients of the AMREP Honours Scholarship must maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate that satisfactory progress is being achieved.
Applications open 1 August 2015 and close 30 October 2015.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: