Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Design Scholarships for MDes students
Scholarships for Graduates of QS Top Design Schools
- To off-set 10% or 15% (holder of a First Class bachelor’s degree) of tuition, regardless of which MDes programmes students are admitted to.
- Applicable to graduates of QS world’s top 50 universities for art & design.
Scholarships Offered by MDes Full-time Specialisms
- On a competitive basis, to off-set 25%–50% of tuition
- Applicable to all non-local students and PolyU Design alumni who accepted an admission offer.
- Academic performance, work experience, portfolio, recommendations and motivation are factors in scholarship consideration.
You may find other financial resources from scholarships or bursaries offered by your home country’s government departments, regional organizations, or institutions, non-profit organizations and foundations that support aspiring individuals to study internationally. For example: