Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Design Scholarships for MDes students
Scholarships for Graduates of QS Top Design Schools
- To off-set 10% or 15% (holder of a First Class bachelor’s degree) of tuition, regardless of which MDes programmes students are admitted to.
- Applicable to graduates of QS world’s top 50 universities for art & design - http://goo.gl/RyvOU3
Scholarships Offered by MDes Full-time Specialisms
- On a competitive basis, to off-set 25%–50% of tuition
- Applicable to all non-local students and PolyU Design alumni who accepted an admission offer.
- Academic performance, work experience, portfolio, recommendations and motivation are factors in scholarship consideration.
There is no need to apply for scholarship separately. Applying to any of the programmes before the first round review on 1 Feb 2016, increases the opportunity to receive a scholarship. Selected candidates will be notified individually by email after accepting an admission offer.
Other Funding Options for Non-local Students
Master of Design programmes, like the majority of taught postgraduate programmes in Hong Kong, are offered on a self-financed basis and the HK SAR government does not provide financial aid to self-funded foreign (non-local) students. Scholarships offered by the School are intended to be a subsidiary source of funding which covers partial tuition fee.
You may find other financial resources from scholarships or bursaries offered by your home country’s government departments, regional organizations, or institutions, non-profit organizations and foundations that support aspiring individuals to study internationally. For example:
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: