About PhD Program
PhD candidates will have the unique opportunity to undertake a PhD project within an electrifying atmosphere with the focus on Infection Research and related fields (Immunology, Microbiology, Virology, Cell Biology, Chemical Biology, Medical Chemistry, Structural Biology, Systems Immunology, Molecular Biology, Mammalian Genetics, Informatics and Microbial Drugs). Working on a three-year research project PhD candidates can select lectures and seminars, laboratory and soft-skills courses, join congresses, symposia and summer schools. The program is well supported by an intense network of PhD candidates and supervisors. PhD candidates will finish the program as highly qualified scientists competitive for the job market. The three-year program is taught in English.
- An above-average Master´s degree (or equivalent)
- Applicants highly interested in at least one of the above indicated fields
- Laboratory experience, where applicable
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Applicants are required to complete the online application form under: https://hzi.opencampus.net
Since the Helmholtz Graduate School supports a gender balance, women are explicitly encouraged to apply. With equal professional qualification, severely disabled persons will be prioritized.
Contract time limit
Applications accepted until 30.08.2015
For information about the program please visit: www.hzigradschool.de
The Helmholtz International Graduate School is a joint action of the:
- Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig
- Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Hannover Medical School
- University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation
- TWINCORE, Centre for Experimental and Clinical Infection Research
Support is given by the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres.
All questions regarding the announcement and application can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: