About this course
Students who earn a satisfactory score on 9 problem sets (i.e., programming assignments) and a final project will receive a certificate from HarvardX. This is a self-paced course–you may take CS50x on your own schedule.
What you'll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Effort: 9 problem sets (10 to 20 hours each), 1 final project
Subject: Computer Science
Video Transcripts: English
For more official information click "Further official information" below.