Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
Explore how entrepreneurship and innovation tackle complex social problems in emerging economies.
What you'll learn
- How to think like an entrepreneur
- A framework for understanding the nature of public health issues
- How entrepreneurial innovations can contribute to the social good
- Various creative solutions that have contributed to alleviating problems in the developing world
- How entrepreneurship applies to domains beyond business
For more information click "Further official information" below.