U.S. Climate Policy
Fellows will contribute to ongoing research projects on climate change related issues, including, but not limited to climate mitigation policy, land use and carbon sinks, and climate change adaptation. Applications from scholars working on advancing U.S. climate and energy policy with a focus on state and federal government policy interaction are also welcome.
Fellows are provided with a stipend, benefits, and some support for research and travel expenses.
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf
For more information click ''LINK TO ORIGINAL'' below.