The aim of this competition is, raising the awareness of not only the car drivers but also the motorcycle riders, pedestrians, passengers about the safe drive.
Traffic is an important part of the coexistence.All citizens are a part of this coexistence. The terms of a safe drive can be seen as education, following the rules, being deliberative and respectful to the others in traffic. The main focus of this event is to raise the awareness on these important issues. The competition is being organized for Ali Gargınsu, who is our beloved student that passed away in a sorrowful motorbike accident in 2014.
• To draw society's attention to the traffic accidents
• To raise awareness of the society on safe drive
• To show the significance of graphic design to solve serious social problems
• To represent Cyprus International University in terms of social responsibility
• To cherish the memory of our student Ali Gargınsu who passed away in a motorbike accident
17th February 2017 - Call for entries close
20-24th February 2017 - Jury evaluation
1st March 2017 - selected posters announcement
10th March 2017 - Opening exhibition
Evaluations and Awards
1. Ali Gargınsu Award
2. Honorable mention for two posters
3. All participants who are selected to exhibition will receive a certificate of participation.
For more information click "Further Official Information" below.