US Alumni Association of Armenia in cooperation with ARMACAD cordially invite you to participate in a very informative lecture on how to use google drive.
In this interactive, hands-on training workshop, you will learn how to use Google Drive; a cloud-based application that stores all your files in one location and allows you to access them from any device, anywhere in the world.
By the end of the training session, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Google Drive application
- Create new files and folders and organize them
- Upload, download and organize existing files
- Search files and set parameters
- Share files and folders with others and set access permissions
- Collaborate with other users in real time using Google Docs
- Customize views and sort files
- Convert files (example: from MS Word to Google Doc)
- Understand the differences between raw and native file types
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone looking to streamline and organize their documents and files and work more efficiently on a regular basis, will benefit from this training workshop; especially students, working professionals or others who work in groups and who need to collaborate frequently.
- Proficiency working with a computer and browser applications (i.e. Chrome) to access the internet.
- Speak/understand English
- If you would like to participate in hands-on activities (recommended):
- Bring a laptop
- Please have an already active Google account, or create one before the training
- Optional - Bring a tablet and/or smartphone for additional Google Apps tips (time permitting)
Training will be conducted entirely in English
Training Duration: 2 hours
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Suzy Ohannessian is a Training Consultant from USA, and has provided training services to large and small corporations, start-ups, and non-profit organizations for over 10 years. Training services include course and curriculum development and customization, training materials development, and course delivery, both in the classroom and virtually.
Deadline to register: September 24
To participate in this lecture, please, submit an email with short (1-3 lines) introduction (in Armenian or English) about yourself to email@example.com with “GOOGLE” in the subject line. Please mention your PHONE NUMBER in the letter. The details of the meeting, i.e. venue, will be shared with those who registered till September 27.
Participation fee: 5000 AMD
September 28, 2015 18.30
Venue: to be announced