Google Associate Product Manager Summer Internship
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch and with our business partners to generate profitable streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As an Associate Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google's next game-changer.
Applications are due by Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59pm AEST. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants shortly if selected for a next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or closely related field at a university.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: