Fully funded 5 PhD studentships in Precision Agriculture
The following 5 PhD projects are available under this project:
- Site specific fertilisation.
- Site specific manure injection.
- Site specific pesticide applications.
- Site specific soil compaction management.
- Site specific seed rate management.
We are looking for top students with a MSc degree obtained between September 2017 and not earlier than September 2014. Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Run your PhD project and deliver the project results in a timely manner.
- Submission of high quality publications in international journals.
- Link and integrate with research project of the other PhD students under Odysseus project as deemed appropriate.
- Contribute to group activities as requested by your promoters that are within the remit of the role and the grant, and the associated grade. This may include:
- Supporting and collaborating with MSc and PhD students.
- Contribution to teaching programmes if requested to do so.
- Assist in other activates in the group as deemed necessary.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.