The German Chancellor Fellowship for tomorrow's leaders
Launch your career in Germany – become part of a worldwide network
Send an application, if you
- are a prospective leader from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA and have already acquired initial leadership experience
- work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture
- would be interested in spending a year working on a project you have developed yourself with a host of your choice in Germany
We offer you
- a monthly fellowship of € 2,150, €2,450 or €2,750, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which you can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
Please consult the Programme Information (PDF) for details of the application requirements and fellowship specifications.
The Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany is the patron of this fellowship programme. The Foundation grants up to 50 German Chancellor Fellowships annually – up to ten for each country. The closing date for applications is 15 September 2016.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: