Are you the next photography talent?
Foam Talent Call is one of the most prestigious international contests for young photographers between the ages of 18 and 35. It is a career-building platform, helping to launch aspiring talents by giving them international exposure and recognition within the photography industry. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the award, which over the past decade has identified and launched hundreds of emerging photographers from around the world.
- Be published in Foam Magazine Works of the selected. Foam Talents are featured and discussed in Foam Magazine's Talent issue. The issue is distributed through Foam Magazine's extensive network.
- Gain international exposure. Symposiums, events and masterclasses accompany the exhibitions and attract both professionals from the field and photography enthusiasts.
- Be part of the Foam Talent Exhibition. Foam Talents participate in a large outdoor exhibition at Unseen Photo Fair and in the Foam Talent Exhibition, which previously traveled to Paris, London and Brussels.
- Meet with collectors and experts. Foam Magazine has an extensive network of professionals and collectors. During events such as Unseen Photo Fair, Talents have the opportunity to meet with experts and gain additional recognition and contacts.
Are you between 18 and 35 years old? Then submit your work and you might get international recognition and acclaim. Take the following steps:
- Enter your details
- Upload two series of work
- Pay the €35 entry fee
Submissions can only be made following the standard submission process on this website. Only complete submissions will be considered. This means 2 projects with 8-10 JPEG images per project, a brief description of each project and a CV (Word or PDF, maximum one A4 page each). All files must be compressed into a single zip folder no larger than 5MB. Read the full Terms & Conditions.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: