The PEN/Faulkner Foundation is now accepting submissions for the 2016 PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction!
This year’s judges, Abby Frucht, Molly McCloskey, and Sergio Troncoso, are poised to read the novels, novellas, and collections of short stories and to choose next year’s winner and finalists.
- Books must be published in 2015.
- Authors must be living American citizens.
- Books must be published on a commercial, academic, or small press. No self-published books are accepted.
- There are no submission fees or application forms.
- Bound proofs are eligible for submission for books which will be published in November or December of 2015.
- All submissions must be post-marked October 31, 2015.
Please send FOUR copies of each book to the following address for forwarding to the judges. You are invited to send as many shipments as you like, and are encouraged to send available books as soon as possible.
PEN/Faulkner Award Submissions
201 East Capitol Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
The award was founded by members of the international writers’ organization PEN and is now governed by an independent foundation board. The budget for the award and its administration is funded by gifts and grants. We are always grateful for support of the award and of other PEN/Faulkner programs.
The winning writer and four finalists are honored at a ceremony held in Washington at the Folger Shakespeare Library in May.
If you have any questions regarding the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction, please send them to email@example.com.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: