The AI Bootcamp program is an 8-week intensive course on data science and AI, with 3 workshops on developing creative ideas and entrepreneurial innovation, generative algorithms, and reinforcement learning.
The program aims to structure AI R&D centers, teams and the talent pipeline for partner companies. It is designed to provide all the training and resources that participants need to effectively transition to and develop a career in data science.
Throughout the program, coaches will lead participants through the foundational concepts of data science and AI, giving them an overview of the field, as well as developing practical skills for solving industry-specific problems.
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental algorithms and methodology in data science
- Participation in a scientific entrepreneurship workshop held by experts from Flagship Pioneering
- Participation in networking events and meetings with local and foreign field experts
- Focus on practical experience in working on an industrial R&D project
- An opportunity to be interviewed by partner companies to get a job offer
- Unsupervised Learning (K-means, GMM, PCA, etc.)
- Traditional Machine Learning (Ridge, LASSO, Decision Tree, Random Forest, etc.)
- Neural Networks (CNN, RNN, etc.)
- Transfer Learning (VGG, ResNet, Word2Vec, BERT, etc.)
- Scientific entrepreneurship
The general requirements of the program include:
- Elementary knowledge of calculus, linear algebra, probability theory
- Familiarity with any type of programming language (Python, R, C++, Java, Mathematica, Matlab)
- Ability to think outside the box
- Enthusiasm and motivation to bring ideas to life
- Passion for data science
- Software development experience is a plus
- Academic research experience is a plus
FAST welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The selection process will consist of the following phases:
- CV Submission
Application Deadline: 20 September 2019
Launch of the program: 27 October 2019
Duration: 2 months
Participation fee is $250
Merit-based scholarships are available!
- 5 full scholarships
- 10 partial scholarships (50%)
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to AIBootcamp@fast.foundation. Please indicate the name of the program “AI Bootcamp” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: