Early-Bird Scholarships, Murdoch University
As part of Murdoch University's 40th Anniversary celebrations, we are offering Early-Bird Scholarships of AU$4,000 to all eligible international applicants who accept their Semester 1 2016 or Semester 2 2016 Murdoch University offers between 18 September 2015 and 18 December 2015.
There is no limit to how many Early Bird Scholarships will be awarded.
All eligible (refer to eligibility criteria for details) international students who apply for a course, meet the minimum course entry requirements, receive an offer for the Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016 intake, and accept their offer between 18 September 2015 and 18 December 2015 will be awarded the scholarship.
$4,000 paid into your Murdoch University tuition-fee account
All eligible offers that are accepted between 18 September – 18 December 2015
Subject to the terms and conditions - http://our.murdoch.edu.au/Student-life/_document/Student-Financial-Support/Early-Bird-Scholarship-Terms-%26-Conditions.docx of the award being met, the award is paid in two equal installments (of AUD$2,000 each) directly into the Early-Bird Scholarship recipient's Murdoch University tuition-fee account after the census date of each of the first two consecutive semesters of study.
The Early-Bird Scholarship payment is not redeemable for cash.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Must have received an offer to study a Murdoch University course (exclusions apply) commencing either in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2016.
- Must have accepted the Murdoch University offer between 18 September and midnight (Western Australian time) on the night of Friday 18 December 2015. A Murdoch University Offer is considered to be accepted if both the following two conditions have been completed:
- The Acceptance Contract (that accompanies an Offer Letter) has been completed, signed, and submitted to email@example.com; and
- Evidence of payment of the full deposit as indicated on the Offer Letter and Acceptance Contract is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are NOT eligible for the Early-Bird Scholarship.
- Applicants who apply for Masters of Research or PhD
- Incoming exchange students, Cross-Institutional Enrolment, and other Not-For-Award applicants other than Study Abroad applicants. For the avoidance of doubt, Study Abroad applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants with packaged offers with Murdoch University's Streamlined Visa Processing Partners;
- Recipients of another scholarship offered by Murdoch University or one of the University's corporate or private sponsors;
- Recipients of another scholarship, offered by an external body, which pays for part or all of the applicant's tuition fees;
- Applicants who accept their offers after midnight on the night of Friday 18 December 2015 (Western Australian standard time); and
- Applicants for intakes other than Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016.
How to apply
Please note that you do not need to apply for the Early-Bird scholarships as this scholarship will automatically be granted to all international applicants who accept an offer for Semester 1 or Semester 2 2016 between 18 September 2015 and 18 December 2015
What happens next?
Recipients of the scholarships will be contacted by the University before 22 December 2015. If you are expecting to be a recipient of the Early-Bird Scholarships but have not received any confirmation from the University by 22 December 2015 please email email@example.com
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: