Dow Jones Data Strategy Internship
An internship at Dow Jones is not only about you – what you contribute individually, but also about how you function, interact and thrive on a team. Here at Dow Jones we value interns: your fresh perspectives, differing approaches, and “hey, let’s give this a try” attitude. We need your skills, innovative ideas and unique backgrounds to help us navigate the ever changing media/ news landscape.
If you apply to one of our internship programs, you’ll be joining a group of highly entrepreneurial, driven and yet collegial news junkies. We live and breathe news. We are up for the challenge of re-thinking the news business. And we do this in an open plan office with lots of coffee and lots of teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- We're looking for candidates who are working towards a bachelor's degree with at least one year of school successfully completed
- Solid research skills
- Enjoys working with news and information, without necessarily the desire to write the news
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous attention to detail with exceptional verbal and written communication
- In addition to English, other Asian languages are desired as you’ll deal with Data Strategy team members around the globe including Europe and China (sorry, no travel required)
Click here to watch our summer interns in New York 2015 in action (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FuMCuRNomM&feature=youtu.be)
How do you apply?- If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV and covering letter along with either a YouTube video telling us “Why we should choose you to be the 2016 Data Strategy 2016 summer internship” or a 4 slide PowerPoint telling us: “Why you are passionate about research and data and why this is so key to us as an organization” to https://internationalcareers-dowjones-newscorp.icims.com/jobs/27888/job