Reputation Management in a Digital World
Learn how to develop, manage and protect a company’s online reputation through social media including Facebook and Twitter.
About this course
In this course, you’ll take on the role of a communications manager for a fictional organisation, making key decisions that will affect its online reputation.
You will experience:
- how to build a robust and sustainable online reputation
- the positives of building a strong participatory culture
- how to manage social media issues based on a real-life examples
- how to manage a crisis and respond appropriately across multiple platforms.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn from real life case studies and gain an understanding of the important role that blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other social platforms play in today’s business world.
The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing, yet is an equally challenging and exciting environment in which to work. This course is relevant to anyone working in marketing, communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
Please note: The course consists of 6 modules, however, the entire course will be open for 8 weeks allowing a week at the start for student orientation and a week at the end to finalise assessments.
What you'll learn
You'll learn how to:
- manage an organisation’s online reputation
- apply reputational management principles to manage online issues and crises
- build a strong participatory culture to engage your audience.
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 3-4 hours per week
Add a Verified Certificate for $49