Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship
The Faculty of Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship is available to students who have successfully completed a diploma at a recognised Singaporean polytechnic, and have been offered entry into a Humanities degree program at Curtin University. Two scholarships are available to students commencing their studies in Semester 1, 2017.
Recognised Singaporean polytechnics include Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic.
This is a merit-based scholarship, awarded to the students based on their GPA. Scholarship recipients must have met all the necessary pre-requisites for entry into the relevant Humanities degree program and the following terms and conditions.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
To retain eligibility for this scholarship, the recipient must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Maintain a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester;
- Remain enrolled in the course for which the scholarship was initially awarded;
- Complete the full course for which this scholarship was initially awarded at Curtin Bentley campus; and
- Achieve a satisfactory standard of academic progress. The recipient must maintain a course-weighted-average of minimum 65% and pass all attempted units.
- This scholarship is not transferable by deferment of offer, or to another university, another course or another Curtin campus (branch or offshore).
- If the recipient withdraws from the program prior to the census date of the commencing semester, the recipient will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
- If the recipient withdraws from the program after to the census date of commencing semester, or is terminated from their studies, the recipient will be required to repay the awarded amount for that study period.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.