Computational Medicine Laboratory (CML) from Dept. of Medical IT Convergence Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT), South Korea, cordially invites applications for graduate positions (Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree) for Fall Semester Intake (Start September 2016)through Laboratory scholarship. Students who want to explore exciting opportunities to conduct original research in nationally funded Korean university are encouraged to apply.
Research Area : Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-simulation (Physiome)
- Cardiac electrophysiology
- Artificial organs
- Ventricular assistant device
- Graduate school expenses covering all tuition fee
- Living expense
- Participation in domestic and international conferences
26th May 2016
How to Apply?
Submit all required documents by fill in the application form here or send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org