The present call for applications aims at supporting original research projects in the fields of advanced studies regarding Portuguese Language and Culture intended to encourage innovation, experimentation, and the development of new work technology with potential to be systematically replicated.
- Linguistics, Philology and Didactics.
- History, Art Studies, Literature, Philosophy and Cultural Studies.
Public and private institutions of higher education, research centres and other similar entities, both Portuguese and foreign.
The projects have to start within the next 12 months of the date on which the Foundation notifies the beneficiary.
The period for implementation of the projects should be no longer than 12 months after the planned starting date.
- Public and private institutions of higher education, research centres and other similar entities, both Portuguese and foreign, are invited to submit proposals.
- In the case of projects to be organised in association with various institutions, the responsibility of each one must be specified and the organisation applying for the grant (grant recipient) has to be identified.
- The grant recipient shall be responsible for coordinating the project and shall serve as the interlocutor with the Foundation on behalf of all participants.
How to apply
- It is suggested to reread the Regulation before filing out the form.
- The candidate should login to create a MyGulbenkian account.
- All compulsory fields of the form have to be filled out before submitting the application.
- After submitting the form the candidate receives an e-mail with the file number automatically assigned and the access to MyGulbenkian.
- The application will only be completed after the upload of all required documents in PDF or JPEG.
- It is possible to upload (or replace) documents during the present call for applications.
- It is possible to save the form during the filling out process.
- It is not possible to modify the form after it has been submitted.
- To prevent difficulties in the submission process and possible request for additional information, by telephone or e-mail, avoid submitting the form during the last days of the opening period as they coincide with the weekend.
The present call for applications closes on April, 30 at 23:55 GMT.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: