Let the work you do inspire!
With Call for Posters we give opportunity to individuals and teams to share their ideas and their work in improving quality of healthcare.
The poster displays are hugely popular and every year we have hundreds of poster displays demonstrating a wide range of improvement and safety projects implemented in local, national or global settings. The displays are available onsite for all attendees to view and learn from.
Watch our video to hear delegates share their thoughts about the value of poster presentations at the International Forum.
Benefits of displaying a poster
The poster displays are a valuable opportunity to tell 3,000 colleagues and experts from over 80 countries, who attend the International Forum every year, about your improvement projects and to help others learn from your strategies and experiences. By securing a poster display, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Get published in the International Forum Conference Proceedings
- Present your poster during our daily poster sessions
- Showcase your achievements to colleagues and key international opinion leaders attending the International Forum
- Demonstrate ideas that work and can be adapted by others
- Start conversations and build networks for future collaborations with teams worldwide
- Communicate your organisation's work and build your profile
- Influence outcomes on a global scale.
Your poster will be displayed by the topic or theme you select during the abstract submission process. We have seven topics that you can submit to:
- Quality, Cost, Value
- Person and Family Centred Care
- Population and Public Health
- Building Capability and Leadership
- Improvement Science and Research - read more below
- Work in Progress - read more below
How to submit
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the relevant Call for Posters template. If you have not done so, click 'Download poster abstract template' above to download the template. You must submit your application on the template provided. Applications that are not submitted on this template will not be sent for review
- When you are ready to submit, click on the 'Submit poster abstract' button above
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the Submission Complete page.
You will receive a confirmation email once your template has been successfully submitted. Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before you submit.
Only submissions received via the online system are eligible for peer review. Any proposals submitted by email/ fax will be deleted and will not be sent for review.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must not exceed 700 words (1000 word limit including template headings)
- All information (including tables) must be included in a single document
- Do not include any symbols when you name your document as you may have problems uploading it (please use letters and numbers only)
- Only submit if you have your results available at the time of submission.
For more information click "Further official information" below.