"Language and Culture in Post-Maidan Ukraine: Transformations at Work" is the first online conference of the RIDRU project that aims to bring together researchers in the field of Ukrainian linguistic, social, cultural and literary transformations since the 2014 Maidan Revolution. You are cordially invited to participate in this online polylogue, share your ideas and views on the current issues in Ukraine and potentially influence the decision making of the political leadership of the country.
RIDRU is supported by the Kule Institute of Advanced Studies and various international partners and explores three dimensions of the ongoing democratic reform of the government of Ukraine: good governance and the rule of law, post-secondary education reform and nationalities, culture and language policies. For more information go to original link.
Proposal submissions should include:
- Name, affiliation and contact information of presenter(s)
- Title of the presentation
- 300-word abstract, including the language of presentation (English or Ukrainian)
- Theme to which the presentation is related
- Brief academic biography of the speaker (in a paragraph format of no more than 50 words)
- City/centre from which the presentation will be delivered
Note: Presenters will have 15 minutes to present and will be expected to prepare a power point to accompany their talk for the online audience. Discussion will take place at the end of 3-4 presentations.
There is no registration procedure and no registration fees for this online conference and all sessions will be archived for public access within two months of the conference. Facebook and twitter will be active during the conference for commentary from participants around the world.
For more information click "Further official information" below.